1. Responsible for daily operation of site facilities consisting of gas generation units, distribution and loading systems. Ensure safety, meeting quality specifications, optimized efficiency and reliability. Understand all relevant operating procedures. Be trained and competent in plant processes and can operate units, including startups and shutdowns.
2. Abide to all AP policies and regulations especially in EH&S and HR. Responsible for safety, perform and participate in all site safety programs and activities. Clearly understand and aware of potential hazards and relevant emergency procedures. Fully follow customer’s onsite working requirement.
3. Prepare and maintain the system of quality operations related records. Ensure the accuracy，timeliness and effectiveness of the data.
4. SupportProduction Supervisor/Senior Lead Operator, and in his absence to manage the plant routine operation.
5. Work closely with other operators and engineers. Responsible for the daily operation including process control, pipeline delivery systems, product quality assurance, trailer filling.
6. Ensure the LASU safety and efficiently. Involve plant preventive maintenance. Holding safety meetings, performing safety audits (including APSAM,SIP ,BSP,5M ,safety action training and so on) and writing safety reports.
7. Perform inspections, calibrations and other assigned preventive maintenance tasks of plant in a safe and effective manner.
8. Keeps good communication with customer to insure closely cooperation.
9. Identify issues early and take active actions, including escalation to supervisor / engineers / support resources for prompt resolutions
10. Attend all required training and obtain required certifications and qualifications of internal or external.
11. Perform and complete any other tasks assigned by production manager timely and safely.
12. Improve English level constantly, Being able to read the safety manual and operation manual. Doing cross training in other areas.
13. Responsible for the spare parts management.
14. Keep in contact with customers, suppliers, project and maintenance contractors, Facilitate the interaction with other departments;
15. Conduct cross training with colleagues. Training and lead the way other new operators
At least diploma and/or above in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial automation or instrumentation and related specialty.
At least 3 years working experience with a manufacturing company.
Have good safety knowledge and understand site safety management；
English ability would be preferable.
Energetic, honest, and hard working.
Be enthusiastic and aggressive to learn.
Suitable for shift work;
Good team spirit and cooperation.
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有超过75年的历史。公司提供工业气体和相关设备，服务于多元化的市场，包括炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品饮料等行业。空气产品公司同时也是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商。
A World-leading Industrial Gases Company
Air Products (NYSE:APD)
is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The
Company provides industrial gases and related equipment to dozens of
industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing,
and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world’s leading supplier of
liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment.
The Company had fiscal 2018 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $50 billion. Approximately 16,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world.
Serving China for Over 30 Years
Air Products was one of the first multinational gas corporations to enter the China market and set up its first plant in 1987 in Shenzhen. Since then, the Company has been expanding its business and investment in China and become a leading supplier in the market to support the economic growth and social development. Today, Air Products has over 3,200 employees, more than 70 operating entities, over 160 production facilities, and more than a dozen very large air separation units in the country. It has built solid positions in Southern, Eastern, Northern, and Central and Western China, and is expanding into new geographies .
The Company has established its Asia technology center, global engineering capabilities, cryogenic equipment design and manufacturing center, strategic sourcing center, IT application solution center and gasification project execution unit in China to support the fast-growing China and Asia markets.